Change the number of decimal places on taxes/currency
It is possible to setup 3 decimal places in the tax percents (rather than the 2 default) with a small database adjustment.
Follow these steps:
- Make a full backup of the system files and database.
- Open phpMyAdmin, we need to change 3 database tables.
- Choose the ucm_quote_tax database table and click "Structure"
- Click "Change" next to "percent"
- Adjust the "Length" value from 10,2 to 10,3 and click "Save"
- Repeat this process for the ucm_invoice_tax database table (change "percent" length from 10,2 to 10,3)
- Repeat this process for the ucm_job_tax database table (change "percent" length from 10,2 to 10,3)
- Login to UCM and go to Settings > Advanced and change tax_decimal_places from 2 to 3
(if you don't see tax_decimal_places then please upgrade to the latest version and then open up an invoice)
Here is a screenshot of the database adjustment screen in phpMyAdmin:
Some more details in the Documentation here: http://ultimateclientmanager.com/support/documentation-wiki/currency/