« Return to FAQ Database
How to send a Quote
In the UCM system a Quotes are available in the Quote area.
Here's how to create and send a quote to a customer
1) Create a customer
2) (optional) Create a customer website for this quote
3) Create a Quote for this customer (and website)
4) Add tasks to the Quote until you are happy with the price and ready to send it to the customer
5) Click the "Email Quote" button
All done, the quote has been sent to the customer!
Once the customer approves the quote you can convert the Quote into a Job.
6) Tick the tasks off under the job as they are completed. Log how many hours each task took for your own records.
7) Click the Generate Invoice button when all tasks are completed
8) Save and Email the invoice for the completed job to the customer
This FAQ Entry was created on: 2013-02-18 14:25:37
This FAQ Entry was last updated on: 2014-02-09 16:04:47