« Return to FAQ Database
How to use the Change Request plugin
Here's some quick steps to start getting UCM "change requests" working:
Here's a short video showing the process: http://www.screenr.com/6EJ8
The Change Request plugin allows a customer to request a change on their website. The change request will appear in your UCM system and you will be able to bill the customer for that change.
1) Install UCM Pro
2) Create a Customer
3) Create a Website for your customer
4) Set Enable Changes to YES
6) Copy the "request link" and send that to your customer
7) Customer clicks the special request link which takes them to their website.
8) Customer clicks the new "change request" button that appears at the top of their website and follows the prompts.
This FAQ Entry was created on: 2013-02-10 16:00:23
This FAQ Entry was last updated on: 0000-00-00 00:00:00