« Return to FAQ Database
Change the number of decimal places in Job task quantities
It's possible to change the number of decimal places in job task amount values (the default is 2 decimal places).
This change makes it possible to have (for example) 1000 units worth $0.0004 each.
- Make a full backup of the system files and database.
- Open phpMyAdmin, we need to change four database tables.
- Choose the ucm_task database table and click "Structure"
- Click "Change" next to "amount"
- Adjust the "Length" value from 10,2 to 10,4 and click "Save" (this will give you 4 decimal places)
- Repeat this process for the ucm_invoice_item database table, and change the "hourly_rate" length from 10,2 to 10,4
- Repeat this process for the ucm_quote_task database table (change "amount" length from 10,2 to 10,4)
- Repeat this process for the ucm_product database table (change "amount" length from 10,2 to 10,4)
- Login to UCM and go to Settings > Advanced and change task_amount_decimal_places from -1 to 4
(if you don't see task_amount_decimal_places then please upgrade to the latest version and then open up a job and then check advanced settings)
This FAQ Entry was created on: 2014-12-22 13:53:30
This FAQ Entry was last updated on: 2014-12-22 14:13:44